Power Database Fields PRO™
Query external data sources and retrieve dynamic information from external systems which is automatically integrated into Jira tickets. This removes the need for manual entry by instantly importing external data sources into Jira. In addition, our Jira database configuration lets users populate custom fields in Jira with remote data sources like SQL database using cascading selections and autocomplete text boxes.
Online stores are productively managing orders, hospitals are organizing patient information efficiently, support teams are simplifying Jira Service Desk, internal teams are constructively managing financials, candidates, and so on – all by using Power Database Fields PRO™ for Jira database configuration and custom fields.
Common Use Cases:
- Query external data sources and retrieve dynamic information which is automatically integrated into Jira tickets
- Integrate with legacy systems
- Remove the need for manual entry by importing external data sources into Jira
- Use table view in Jira – display data in a grid and be able to export to Excel
- Run reports on extracted information in Jira
- Take advantage of our custom field autocomplete function which predicts custom field input using the data you’ve imported
- Data Center