The team at Cprime are very excited to announce our newest Product Power Salesforce Connector, a free app which seamlessly integrates Jira and Salesforce for greater team collaboration as you track work through different departments, in order to solve problems for their customers faster between two systems.
Traditionally, companies are using separate systems to manage their work: Jira for product development and support and Salesforce (or other) for Sales and Customer Relationship Management. This leads to silos of trapped information as work develops in each department separately, with no time to keep everyone up to speed (as is often the case in busy companies!)
This results in in miscommunication, duplication of efforts and inability to move swiftly on product issues.
Power Salesforce Connector, with Jira and Salesforce integration, provides a smooth collaboration solution to communicate and work on issues efficiently. With this great app, let all the information about your customers, and the products you’re building for them come together in one place.
Power Salesforce Connector will be a game changer in its ability to alert delivery/product teams when an opportunity is won in Salesforce through Jira updates from the Sales team, allowing developers to plan and prepare for future work more efficiently.
Power Salesforce Connector benefits:
- Integrated Communication Teams communicate and work together using two tools seamlessly
- Track Progress Control data flow with effective field mapping – easily track the progress of work between different departments with real time updates
- Stay on top of things by pushing and pulling changes to and from Salesforce
- Escalate work in a more effective way Enable context and better communication and collaboration of work items that happen at different times in a process and workflow
- Synchronize work items between two systems (Salesforce and Jira). Escalate, fast track and bi-directionally synchronize Jira and Salesforce fields, custom fields, status, comments, attachments
- Simplified Workflow Fuse Sales, Customer Support and Development together in a way that caters to all their work item needs as it related to their customer requests, increasing ability to repeat and scale cross team handoffs
- Better Enterprise Collaboration Comments, attachments, status and other system relevant fields are completely bridged across systems allowing the context at different stages
- Productivity Increases Automation of work between systems reduces manual reporting and time spent understanding the big picture
- Better Customer Satisfaction Customers have up to date feedback on escalations and understand where their ticket is in the process, building transparency and trust
- Create Salesforce accounts, opportunities, and more through Jira
- Get data about Salesforce accounts, opportunities, and other objects
- Update Salesforce opportunities based on certain conditions that you specify in your scripts
- Create and update tickets in Jira with information from Salesforce
- Retrieve CRM field data from Salesforce & display in Jira tickets
You don’t need to be extra tech savvy to establish an integration. With its advanced features, Power Salesforce Connector is all you need for faster, more productive collaboration between your sales and delivery teams. Try it yourself today, as a free app you have everything to gain and nothing to lose!
Tagged with: business, collaboration, communication, crm, dev team, development, integration, jira, opportunities, sales, salesforce, salesteam
Categorized in: Data Integration, SIL, SIL Listeners, SIL scripting